I started work recently on a new idea after playing with building blocks with my 6 month old daughter, one of the simple
walls we made struck me as quite pleasing.
I set out to replicate the 5-block construction but the output, as so very often, was not what I had
in my head. I spent time focusing on the edges of the blocks, making them rougher, adding slightly
curved corners and adding darker spaces between the blocks.
Still this wasn't what I had in mind, it was too clean still. At this point I put the code down to
work on a separate project and started thinking about other things.
Fast-forward a few weeks and I spent half an hour playing with the code, increasing the number of possible
rows and cells. Quite quickly I found some nice aesthetics so I pulled together some palettes and
wound up with this piece of work.